The Beneficial Message
The Beneficial Message: The Definitive Proof In The Study Of Theology (Risala an-Nafi'a wa Hujatul Qadi'a fi 'Ilm at-Tawhid) - A detailed work on Islamic Creed. The layout of this publication presents the Arabic text of Risala an-Nafi'a wa Hujatul Qadi'a fi 'Ilm at-Tawhid immediately followed by its translation into English. Generally, after the English translation, supplementary notes have been translated and added from various other sources from Ahl as-Sunnah wal-Jam'a including:
1. Kitab Sharh as-Awi 'Ala Jawhar at-Tawhid by Imam of jurisprudence (fiqh), scholar of scholars Ahmad ibn Muhammad al-Maliki as Sawi (1175-1241).
2. Al-Aqida al-Islamiyya completed in 1385 AH by Abdur Rahman Hasan Habannaka.
3. Minah ar-Rawd al-Azhar (Gift f Blossoming Garden - explanation of Imam Abdu Hanifa's Al-Fiqh al-Akbar) by Ali ibn Sultan Muhammad al-Qari (1014).
4. Al-Aqida al-Islamiyya by Mustafa al-Khin and Muhyiddin Misu .
5. Daw al-Ma'ali li Ba' al-Amali (Qari's commentary on Abu al-Hasan Siraj al-Din Ali ibn Uthman al-Ushi's Bad' al-Amali)
Differences between varying schools are also explored.
Translation & Notes by Wesam Charkawi (translator of Nur al-Idah)